WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE WET SPOTS ON MY CANDLE
We use the best all-natural soy and coconut wax available - Natural wax behaves differently to other waxes through the drying process and sometimes pulls away from the walls of the jar used. This does not affect the burn or fragrance quality of the candle and usually disappears after the first or second burn session. You nay also notice some frosting. This is also another characteristic of all natural wax.
When it comes to buying home fragrance products we want you to feel safe about the ingredients. Our scents are a blend of fine fragrance and essential oils. Our entire line of fragrances are 100% phthalate free and certified clean.
We are responsible for the products we sell, and if we aren’t striving to make them as good as they can possibly be, we aren’t fulfilling the mission we set out on. We want our community to experience the joy of enjoying something amazing, confident that they are using the safest home fragrances on the market.
We use the best all-natural soy and coconut wax available - kosher certified and free of any additives. I'm proud to provide candles that are eco-friendly, renewable, sustainable, carbon neutral, etc.
- NO parabens
- NO phthalates
- NO sulfates
- NO wax additives or dyes
- NO nut oils
- NO gluten
- NO paraffin
- CREATE A BURN MEMORY - Always allow melted wax to reach the sides of the vessel for the first burn. This creates a 'burn memory' which will prevent your candle from tunneling and creates an even burn ensuring you get the maximum burn time out of your candle.
- TRIM wick to 1/4" before relighting each time. This is super important as it will reduce any smoke & 'mushrooming' of the wick encouraging a longer burn time
CANDLE SAFETY TIPS
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly. The following tips are to help minimize your risk when burning your candles in your home.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- ALWAYS place candles on an even surface.
- BURN AWAY from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations, and clothing).
- KEEP burning candles in a well ventilated area and out of reach of children and four legged friends.
- FOLLOW the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle.
- SIT BACK, relax and enjoy!
SHIPPING | RETURN POLICY